Multi grain stuffed spinach chilla. In a mixing bowl add all kinds of flour together. Mix well and add spinach puree, salt, chilli powder, coriander powder and cumin powder. Give it a good mix by adding water slowly.
With three types of cheese, the ultimate cozy, family-friendly meal is a hearty and satisfying meatless dish that's perfect for hungry appetites. Bring a large pot of salted water to boil, gently place pasta shells in boiling water; bring water back to boil. Cook until noodles are just tender; drain well. You can cook Multi grain stuffed spinach chilla using 26 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Multi grain stuffed spinach chilla
- It’s 1/4 cup of Gram flour/besan.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Oats flour.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of Rice flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Semolina/or any other flour available.
- It’s 1/4 cup of blanched Spinach puree.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Fruit salt or Eno.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Oil.
- Prepare of For stuffing.
- You need 3 tablespoon of sweet Corn.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of chopped Green Capsicum.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of chopped red Capsicum.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of chopped yellow Capsicum.
- You need 2 tablespoon of chopped Onion.
- You need 2 tablespoon of chopped Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of chopped Green chilli.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of chopped Coriander leaves.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of grated cheese.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tablespoon of toasted Flax seeds.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of crushed Black pepper.
- You need To taste of Salt.
Now add the finely chopped vegetables in the batter and mix well. You can add any vegetable of your choice i.e cabbage,cauliflower, capsicum,carrot, spinach, tomatoes, broccoli etc. Take cooked Spinach leaves in grinder jar and add chilies and garlic cloves to it. Make puree of cooked Spinach garlic and green chilies.
Multi grain stuffed spinach chilla instructions
- In a mixing bowl add all kinds of flour together..
- Mix well and add spinach puree, salt, chilli powder, coriander powder and cumin powder..
- Give it a good mix by adding water slowly..
- The consistency of the batter should be like dosa batter..
- Now for the stuffing add all the chopped vegetables in a mixing bowl..
- Add sweet corn, green chilli and chopped coriander and mix well..
- Now add chilli flakes, crudhed pepper, salt and grated cheese..
- At last add toasted flax seeds and mix well. You can check the seasoning at this stage and can adjust as per your taste..
- Now heat a griddle or tawa. Grease with little oil..
- Add fruit salt or eno to the green batter and mix well. Note that Eno should be added just before cooking..
- Spoon 1 big spoonful /or 2 tablespoon of batter to hot tawa and shape as a round thin pancake..
- Cover and cook in low heat for 1 minute..
- After a minute remove the cover and add little butter..
- Carefully flip the chilla to cook from both sides..
- Add 1or 2 tablespoon of prepared stuffing to one side of the chilla..
- Again cover and cool in low heat for a minute to melt the cheese and for slightly cook the veggies..
- Remove the cover and fold the chilla over the stuffing..
- Add little more butter and cook for few seconds on both sides to make the chilla little crisp..
- Remove from griddle and serve immediately with some greek or regular yoghurt..
If your using multigrain flour, take all the flours in a bowl. Add Spinach puree and curd to it. Super easy Stuffed Peppers recipe – full of onions, garlic, spinach, seasoning, ricotta and parmesan cheese, and a grain of your choice! We love to serve our stuffed peppers with rice. These stuffed bell peppers are the perfect entree for Meatless Monday or a dinner with vegetarian friends!