Baked Chocolate Cheesecake Bars.
You can cook Baked Chocolate Cheesecake Bars using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- You need of Crust.
- It’s 40 grams of Buttery biscuits.
- It’s 20 grams of Butter (unsalted or cultured unsalted).
- It’s of Cheesecake layer.
- Prepare 90 grams of Cream cheese.
- You need 30 grams of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 of Egg.
- It’s 10 grams of Condensed milk.
- You need 50 grams of Heavy cream.
- It’s 10 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 15 grams of ○Dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ○Cocoa powder.
- You need 5 of to 10 grams ○Condensed Milk.
Baked Chocolate Cheesecake Bars step by step
- Combine Step 2 with melted butter and spread evenly on a mold covered with parchment paper. Chill in the fridge. Use a board to flatten..
- Preheat the oven to 355°F/180°C. Beat the egg well..
- Make the fillings. Whisk the cream cheese well. Then add other ingredients in order and mix well after each addition..
- Pour the half amount of Step 5 and 10 g (in total about 115g) into a mold. Rap the mold against your workspace to even the surface. Bake for 15 minutes at 355°F/180°C..
- During baking, pour the rest of filling into a chocolate bowl and mix..
- Sprinkle cocoa powder and add condensed milk. Then mix well again..
- Pour the mixture into the mold. Tap and bake another 25 minutes at 340°F/170°C. I cover the top with aluminum foil..
- It's done. Let it cool, wrap it up, and chill in the fridge. Leave for a half day. Slice and serve..
- This is doubled and baked in a 18 cm square mold. It's browned and baked without aluminum foil..