Tomato Egg Drop Soup. Check Out Egg Drop Soup on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Find Deals on Egg Drop Soups in Groceries on Amazon.
Featuring easy-to-find ingredients that you may already have in your pantry and fridge, this recipe gives you all the flavors you'd expect from a Chinese restaurant. Successful tomato egg drop soup has a strong sweet and sour taste. Without the help of canned tomatoes, I fry one tomato until very thick and soft. You can have Tomato Egg Drop Soup using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato Egg Drop Soup
- It’s of Minced two shallots.
- You need of Minced ginger half tsp.
- Prepare 5 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s of White pepper.
- You need of Sesame.oil.
- You need of Salt or fish sauce.
During the strongly boiling process, the tissues are broken and spread evenly in the soup base, which provides the very basic aroma of a tomato soup. Use a fork to lightly beat the eggs in a cup; season lightly with salt and pepper, then add to the soup, whisking constantly, until well distributed and ribbony. Tomato egg drop noodle soup recipe uses vine ripened tomatoes which creates a rich, red soup base. Keep warm with this healthy tomato egg drop noodle soup!
Tomato Egg Drop Soup instructions
- Blanch the tomatoes with hot water.To peel off the skin.easily.Sliced into cubes.
- Boil around five cups of water.Add in.shallots and ginger and let it boil.Drop the tomatoes and let it cook for five.mins.Season with sesame oil white pepper and salt.Then drop egg slowly while stirring cover and off the fire..
When shimmering, add the onion and cook until soft, about four minutes. Add the tomatoes and salt, stir well, and then cover the saucepan and cook until the tomato tomatoes have broken down, about five minutes. Stir occasionally, and turn down the heat to prevent the tomatoes from sticking. Chinese Egg Drop Soup I am sure everyone has tried Chinese egg drop soup, either at Chinese restaurants, buffet, or takeout. Heat oil in a pot over medium-high heat.