Peanut Butter Indivdual Cheesecakes Topped with Chocolate Ganache. Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecakes are delicious individual portions of peanut butter cheesecakes with chocolate graham cracker crust and chocolate ganache topping. This cute homemade cheesecake recipe is a great dessert for your child's school bake sale, or your next party! Pour the heavy cream over the chocolate chips.
Spoon ganache onto each cheesecake and top with chocolate shavings. They are definitely on the decadent side, filled with the rich peanut butter cheesecake and topped with a simple dark chocolate ganache. So trust that even one "mini" cheesecake is more than enough for a single serving. You can cook Peanut Butter Indivdual Cheesecakes Topped with Chocolate Ganache using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Indivdual Cheesecakes Topped with Chocolate Ganache
- You need of FOR CRUST.
- You need 1 cup of plus 2 tablespoons crushed chocolate graham crackers.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of crushed butter finger candy.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salted butter, melted.
- You need of PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE FILLING.
- Prepare 12 oz of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 2/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 of large egg yolk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of sea salt.
- You need of CHOCOLATE GANACHE TOPPING.
- You need 1/2 of of my recipe for Chocolate Ganache Frosting recipe attached in. direction step # 9.
- You need of GLARNISH.
- You need 12 of honey roasted peanuts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of crushed butter finger candy.
But if your family and friends are like mine, they will happily do the hard work of polishing them off. These Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cheesecakes have a creamy peanut butter cheesecake filled with chopped Reese's and topped with a peanut butter chocolate ganache and more! If you're a fan of Chocolate and Peanut Butter, you will fall in love with these bit-sized treats! The creamy peanut butter cheesecake filling sits atop an Oreo crumb crust and is topped with rich chocolate ganache!
Peanut Butter Indivdual Cheesecakes Topped with Chocolate Ganache step by step
- Line 12 standard muffin tins with foil liners. Preheat the oven to 325.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, the 2 tablespoons crushed butter finger candy and butter until moistened.
- Press mixture firmly and evenly into foil lined muffin tins Refigerate white preparing filling.
- Make Peanut butter Cheezecake Filling.
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream and peanut butter u til well combined.
- Beat in sugar, then egg and egg yolk, vanilla and salt until smooth.
- Divide mixture evenly over crusts in muffin tins.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes until set. Cool in pan, on wire rack until room temperature about 1 hour. Then refigerate at least 6 hours before removing foil liners.
- Top each cheesecake with some chocolate ganache,frost recipe is attached below. Sprinkle with crushed butter finger candy and top with a honey roasted peanut https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/352391-whipped-chocolate-ganache-frosting-filling.
The filling is super creamy and peanut buttery with a nice tang from the cream cheese. I love how each bite brings together the texture of the crumb crust, creamy filling and smooth chocolate ganache! When the ganache reaches the proper consistency, spoon into a piping bag fitted with a decorative nozzle. Pipe the ganache onto the chilled chocolate and peanut butter cheesecakes and sprinkle with roasted peanuts. With the Chocolate Ganache and peanut butter cup topping, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake is a stunning dessert.