Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight. Want to know the secret to our great taste? Velvety, whole milk noosa is the door to yum. Find Deals on Wallaby Organic Greek Yogurt in Groceries on Amazon.
Perfect for a delicious and healthy breakfast, snack or even dessert. This Fruit Granola Yogurt Bowl is a mouthwatering bowl of yogurt, fresh fruit, homemade granola, and nuts. Pack in the morning nutrition with this customizable yogurt bowl recipe. You can cook Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight
- You need 2 (11 oz) of bags Honey Bunches of Oats.
- Prepare 1 (32 oz) of your favorite yogurt (I used Dannon vanilla).
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of fresh strawberries.
- Prepare 1 (6 oz) of fresh blueberries.
- You need 1 (6 oz) of fresh blackberries.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of My homage fudge sauce from the Oreo cheesecake recipe.
This yogurt bowl recipe is one of my favorite healthy breakfasts. A fast, easy, and light breakfast or snack made of granola, yogurt, and either fresh fruit, jam, or lemon curd. Make it even easier with all store-bought ingredients. Combine defrosted strawberries and juice with fresh berries.
Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight step by step
- Slice strawberries and in a medium bowl mix all the fruit with a tsp of sugar and set aside..
- Pour a layer of granola, next yogurt, then fudge. Next put a layer of fruit..
- Pour a layer of granola then yogurt and next fruit. Drizzle fudge on top. Place in refrigerator till ready to serve. Enjoy!.
Alternate layers of fruit and granola with yogurt until glasses are. It sounds fancy, but in reality it's just layers of yogurt and fresh or frozen fruit that has been topped with a scoop of granola. How do you make yogurt parfaits? First: Add a scoop of yogurt. Next: Toss some fresh or frozen fruit of your choice on top of the yogurt.