Coleslaw Salad. Bring Out The Best With Hellmann's® Today! Try These Delicious Recipes Made With Hellmann's® Mayonnaise! Find Deals on Coleslaw Salad in Condiments on Amazon.
For a mayonnaise-free coleslaw, try our Mayo-Free Cilantro Lime Coleslaw Salad. This Warm Cabbage and Apple Salad has red cabbage, apples, pecans, and a simple apple cider dressing. For an easy side dish, try our Sauteed Lemon Garlic Cabbage or our Bacon Fried Cabbage. You can have Coleslaw Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coleslaw Salad
- You need 100 gr of red cabbage shredded.
- You need 100 gr of white cabbage shredded.
- Prepare 2 of carrots peeled grated.
- Prepare 1 of small brown onion halved, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 of tap horseradish cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1/2 of tap salt.
- You need 1/4 of tap pepper.
Curtido is a salad made out of cabbage and served with El Salvadoran pupusas. Stuff cooked pupusas with the curtido for a delicious treat! The perfect topping for a pulled pork sandwich or as a garden-fresh summer side dish.. This diner-style coleslaw is the epitome of what a good slaw should be: green cabbage, a few carrots, and a good dressing.
Coleslaw Salad step by step
- Mix cabbage, carrot, and onion in a mixing bowl..
- Mix mayonnaise, horseradish cream, lemon juice, and mustard in a bowl, add salt and pepper..
- Mix the vegetables with the dressing. And it's ready to serve..
It's nothing flashy, but that's as it should be. Slaw is the back-up dancer to flashy barbecue numbers. Its cool creaminess, crunchy texture, and tangy flavor balances out the richness of smoked and grilled meats. Whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, dijon mustard, sugar, and celery seed. Season with salt and pepper to taste.