Cookie dough pie. Cookie Dough Pie from Delish.com is for the avid cookie dough fan. Replay "Cookie Dough Pie Is What Your Soul Needs Right Now". But truth be told, this cookie dough pie, ice cream and chocolate and all, falls right in line with the vow ("which I'll actually follow this time!") to better your health and happiness this year.
cookie dough filling recipe adapted from Cookies & Cups. No bake cookie dough pie combined with an Oreo chocolate cookie crust. Perfect for kids and adults! —-> Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pie <—-. You can cook Cookie dough pie using 20 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cookie dough pie
- Prepare of crust.
- You need 1 cup of Almond flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of etrythritol.
- It’s of for cookie dough.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of softened butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Almond flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 tbsp of etrythritol.
- You need 30 grams of sugar free chocolate chips or Hershey chocolate bars cut up.
- It’s of no bake cheesecake.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 4 oz of heavy whipping cream (1 cup whipped ).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of etrythritol.
Are you a cookie dough lover? When making cookies, do you often find yourself eating more of the raw dough than the cookies, themselves? Then I got a hankerin for cookie dough! (Here is where you can shake your head back and forth. This is an homage to all the dreamers out there who've wanted to eat a big slab of cookie dough and call it a meal.
Cookie dough pie step by step
- For the crust. Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Combine almond flour, coconut flour, xanthan gum, and salt and mix well with a whisk..
- Melt butter and add in the sweetener. Combine with the dry ingredients using a spatula..
- Line an 8 inch casserole dish with parchment paper. (9×6 (8×8).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the crust has a light golden brown color..
- Let cool in the dish for 10-20 minutes and remove by lifting up parchment paper. Don't try to take it off the paper yet. Move to the fridge to continue cooling for about one hour. It will be ready to handle after that.
- For cookie dough. Measure out almond flour and add in a pinch (1/16 of a tsp) of salt and whisk together..
- Cream together softened butter, oil, vanilla, and sweetener (if using granulated mix this in with the dry ingredients)..
- Fold in chocolate chips and let chill for about 10 minutes in the fridge..
- On wax paper spoon or pipe out approximately 20-22 dollops of cookie dough.
- Place in the freezer for 5 minutes and then place in a bowl or baggy to chill in the fridge until your no bake cheesecake filling is ready.
- For no bake cheesecake. Whip 4 oz of heavy cream and 1/4 cup sugar equivalent with an electric mixer on high. (you can add a pinch of xanthan gum to the cream and it will whip right up!).
- Combine 1/4 cup sugar equivalent with softened cream cheese and vanilla extract until very smooth..
- Fold the whipped cream and cream cheese together until full combined..
- Fold in cookie dough pieces and spread on to the crust in a big mound.Let chill for at least an hour.
Because I consider it my job to make sure every dreamer has her day. Keeping your pie dough as cold as possible helps prevent the fat from melting. If the butter melts Transfer the pie dough to a floured work surface. The dough should come together easily and should. So, make your pie with candy and cookie dough instead.