Healthy wheat flour base pizza recipe. In a large bowl, dissolve sugar in warm water. To improve the nutritional profile of pizza, use half whole-wheat and half all-purpose flour, which yields a light crust with a distinctive nutty taste. Use a food processor, stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment or your hands to mix the dough.
Protein is linked up strongly to form elastic and tough matrix when dough is kneaded. In a large bowl, combine the yeast, sugar, salt and whole wheat flour; set aside. Stir in enough white whole wheat flour to form a soft dough (dough will be sticky). You can cook Healthy wheat flour base pizza recipe using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy wheat flour base pizza recipe
- It’s 500 gm of wheat flour.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of instant dry yeast.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare As needed of Warm water to Knead dough.
- You need of For topping.
- Prepare 1 of cabbage grated.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion cut length wise.
- You need 1 of tomato chopped..(you can add more veggies).
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need To taste of Pizza sause.
- It’s as needed of Pizza cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano.
- You need As needed of Pizza sizzling.
- Prepare 100 gm of Sweet corn.
Pizza sauce, I have also prepared a very fast pizza sauce recipe for All Pizza Base Sauce. This master healthy whole-grain pizza dough recipe, which can be made in a food processor, is a breeze to roll. Using bread flour gives the pizza crust a crisp and sturdy structure, but all-purpose flour works well in its place. Mix the flours and yeast with a pinch of salt in a food processor fitted with a dough blade.
Healthy wheat flour base pizza recipe instructions
- In a bowl mix wheat flour,sugar,salt,oil and instant dry yeast.mix well.
- Knead dough With warm water..As required..
- Make a soft dough.with the help of lil oil and Keep aside for atleast one an hour..
- After an hour when it become double in size..Beat it for 2 to 3 min.
- Now make 5 portion from this dough..And roll it thick with the rolling pin..
- Now bake it in the oven..Or on nonstick pan..(whatever u want to bake with) it takes 5 to 6 min…
- In a bowl add all veggies and microwave it for 5 min…(u can also use raw veggies..As per ur taste).
- Add salt, black pepper and mayoness..
- Now take a pizza base.. Spread pizza sause..Then veggies.. then sweet corn..And then pizza cheez.. (mozorolla cheez.).
- . Sprinkle oregano and pizza sizzling over it..And bake it until cheez melts.(2 to 3 min).
- Your wheat flour base pizza is ready..
Multi-Grain Pizza Base As the name suggests, this is made with a cluster of different healthy flours – whole-wheat, maize flour (makki ka atta), oats flour etc. To the flours, add seeds like flax. First zoodles replaced pasta, and now zucchini will replace your pizza. Now this recipe isn't entirely flourless in the sense that you blend zucchini with almond flour, but we'll count it because almond flour is worlds away from wheat flour. Almonds are high in calcium, which can help the body burn more—and store less—fat.