Muesli bars with Protein powder. From Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate to Coconut Almond. Grab The Goodness Of Kellogg's® Special K® Bars To Help You Stay On Track For The Day. Try Special K® Bars – Pack A Wholesome Snack On-The-Go, Enjoy As An Afternoon Pick-Me-Up.
Sometimes I will have them with my morning coffee when I don't have the time to prepare a full meal and I find them very satiating. In a small bowl add egg and milk and beat well. Add yogurt and vanilla extract and stir until throughly combined. tatrapedia.com – You can cook Muesli bars with Protein powder using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Muesli bars with Protein powder
- It’s 100 gm of butter.
- It’s 120 g of rice malt syrup.
- Prepare 1 tbs of vanilla flavoured protein powder or 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Prepare 80 g of pitted dates chopped finely.
- You need 40 g of dried apricots chopped finely.
- You need 200 g of rolled oats.
- You need 20 g of poppy seeds.
- Prepare 20 g of chia seeds.
- You need 20 g of pepita seeds.
Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl. In a small sauce pan, heat agave nectar, almond butter and olive oil over medium-low heat until warm and well combined. Add to the dry ingredients and mix together working quickly. Turn the mixture out into your baking pan.
Muesli bars with Protein powder instructions
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
- Grease rectangle silicone moulds (Mine has 12 muesli bar sized compartments) or lined 20 x 25cm rectangular slice tray.
- Place the butter, rice malt syrup and vanilla extract into a saucepan and heat on low stirring until it is melted.
- Add the pitted dates, dried apricots, rolled oats, protein powder or vanilla extract, poppy seeds, chia seeds, pepitas together in a bowl and combine with melted butter and rice malt syrup.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tray and press down firmly with a spoon.
- Cook for 25 minutes or until golden.
- Allow to cool to room temperature before placing into the fridge for 2-3 hours to firm.
- If using a slice tin cut into muesli bar sized slices..
Getting enough protein is a great way to kick start the recovery process. Many people eat enough protein over the day, but tend to eat it mostly in the evening meals. It's a good idea to spread out your protein intake evenly throughout all of your meals – starting with Breakfast! I love making bircher muesli for breakfast. In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, protein powder, flax, cinnamon, and salt.