Mango Buffalo Wings. Find Deals on Buffalo Wing Sauce in Condiments on Amazon. Combine mango nectar, buffalo wing sauce *see below*, Worcestershire sauce, and brown sugar. Rinse chicken wings and pat dry with paper towels.
After coating the wings with flour and roasting them, cover them with a beautiful, bright orange blend of mango (or pineapple), habanero peppers, spices, lime juice, and honey before throwing them into the oven one more time to get them crispy and caramelized. The result is a hot, sweet flavor that'll make your wings stand out from the rest. Combine mango nectar, buffalo wing sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and brown sugar. You can have Mango Buffalo Wings using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango Buffalo Wings
- You need 4 lb of bag chicken drummettes.
- Prepare 1 of large bottle *Franks Buffalo Wing Sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 (16 ounce) of bottle mango nectar.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of Lawry's garlic salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
Place chicken drummettes in sauce, and stir to coat. Remove chicken drummettes from sauce, and transfer back onto cookie sheet. Place the wings onto the prepared baking sheet, and place into the refrigerator. Dip the wings into the butter mixture, and place back on the baking sheet.
Mango Buffalo Wings instructions
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil..
- Spray chicken drummettes with olive oil spray, and sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper. Arrange chicken drummettes on foil lined cookie sheet..
- Broil chicken drummettes until browned. Remove from oven..
- Meanwhile, make the sauce in a pot on stove. Combine mango nectar, buffalo wing sauce *see below*, Worcestershire sauce, and brown sugar. Stir until bubbling. Remove from heat. Place chicken drummettes in sauce, and stir to coat..
- Remove chicken drummettes from sauce, and transfer back onto cookie sheet. Spoon more sauce over chicken. Broil until done..
- Serve on platter with veggies and dip, plus remaining extra sauce..
Add corn syrup, cayenne sauce and melted butter. The Best Mango Wing Sauce Recipes on Yummly Mango Habanero Between the clever accuracy of the name and the ass-kicking flavor, Mango Habanero is easily the wildest condiment in Buffalo Wild Wings' arsenal. It's the type of sauce where you. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and lightly grease with cooking spray.