My mixed breakfast: sweet potatoes&strawberry flavoured cupcakes. These delicious Breakfast Sweet Potatoes (also called sweet potato hash and sweet potato breakfast hash) are studded with red bell pepper, garlic and onions. Sweet potatoes make a deliciously nutritious side dish for weekend breakfasts and special occasion brunches. Sweet Potatoes for Breakfast Sweet potatoes and eggs go especially well together.
It's stuffed with roasted sweet potatoes, mixed veggies, savory breakfast sausage, and eggs. My favorite way to top a sweet potato at breakfast is with a huge dollop of yogurt, ½ sliced banana, a drizzle of peanut butter, and a sprinkle of homemade granola. But you can let your imagination guide you. tatrapedia.com – You can have My mixed breakfast: sweet potatoes&strawberry flavoured cupcakes using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My mixed breakfast: sweet potatoes&strawberry flavoured cupcakes
- Prepare of self raising flour.
- It’s of Baking powder.
- It’s of Milk.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- You need of Strawberry/Vanilla/orange essence/ lemon peel.
If you like your sweet potato on the sweeter side, drizzle with honey or maple syrup. Use coconut yogurt if you are dairy-free. In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, heat the butter over low heat. Between their glorious orange hue, their sweetness, and their versatility, sweet potatoes deserve a place on your breakfast table.
My mixed breakfast: sweet potatoes&strawberry flavoured cupcakes instructions
- Weigh or measure all your ingredients. Add a pinch of baking powder on your flour..
- Add the cooking oil, eggs and sugar on a mixing bowl and mix using your mixer.
- Follow by adding your flour onto the mix along side with the the milk as you mix until all your flour and milk is done. Avoid over mixing.
- Your mix is ready at this point. For flavour fold it into the mix using a spoon. You can put your mix into portions so as to make various flavours.
- Preheat your oven and bake at 175°C for about 45 minutes. Once ready you can add abit of heat to 200°C to brown them.
- For your sweet potatoes; simple wash put into a pot with water and boil until ready. Cool, peel and serve alongside the cupcakes.
And that's even before we get to the fact that they're really, really good for you: packed with vitamins and potassium and fiber, they help fill you up well through lunch. These Breakfast Stuffed Sweet Potatoes are simple to prepare and can be a nourishing, flavorful option for any time of day. Disclosure: This post is sponsored by The Incredible Egg. I was compensated for my time and as always, all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the partners… Assemble the Sweet Potatoes: Spoon a few tablespoons of coconut yogurt into each baked sweet potato.