Easy and Simple Salmon Mentai (without blowtorch). Roast Salmon With A Smoked Paprika Rub For A Delicious Meal. To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. Here is how you cook it.
Add butter to you heated pan and add your salmon Makes sure they cooked evenly. In a bowl, stir to combine the mayonnaise, chili sauce and mentaiko. Scoop the mixture into a plastic bag and cut a corner tip. You can have Easy and Simple Salmon Mentai (without blowtorch) using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy and Simple Salmon Mentai (without blowtorch)
- It’s of Salmon.
- You need 1 of salmon fillet.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of mayonaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt and sugar.
- You need of Rice.
- It’s 1 of serving of cooked rice / vegetable fried rice / furikake rice.
- It’s of Optional.
- It’s of Seaweed or furikake for topping.
I prefer to pipe it onto the fish side instead of skin. Slice the salmon into ½ centimeter thick slices Scoop rice into a heatproof serving bowl. Place the salmon onto the rice. It's delicious but really I could not finish one portion, yes thank's to the amount of mayo.
Easy and Simple Salmon Mentai (without blowtorch) instructions
- Cut salmon thinly (to make cooking time faster) and add a little bit of salt and pepper..
- Add butter to you heated pan and add your salmon.
- Makes sure they cooked evenly. And let them rest..
- Pre heat oven to 180°c. While waiting for the oven to heat up, make your sauce. Mix all sauce ingredients in a glass..
- Put your rice / fried vegetable rice furikake rice in an oven-proof dish, top with salmon, then the sauce, then seaweed (I don't have seaweed so I'm using furikake).
- Put inside the heated oven for 10-18 minutes. And let it rest outside for a little while.
Mentai Rice, it's actually very easy to make as long as you have kitchen blow torch or use the oven to broil the mentaiko sauce. The sauce itself is made from mayonaise, preferably Japanese mayo like Kewpie and mentaiko (pollock roe / cod roe). Перевод слова salmon, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. salmon [ˈsæmən]Существительное. salmon / salmon. red salmon, blueback salmon нерка; humpback salmon амер. Perfect for during the week." Far too many salmon recipes on this site contain too many ingredients and are much too complicated to prepare for a casual weekday meal. This recipe was perfect: simple, easy to prepare, yet with a restaurant quality results. Absolutely a pleasure to cook and eat!