Easy Chicken Spring Roll. Moisten fingers with water, and wet the edges of the wrappers. Roll around … Lay a spring roll wrapper on a flat surface on an angle so it looks like a diamond. When the oil is hot, drop the spring rolls to the oil and fry on a medium heat until crisp.
Top each wrapper with an equal amount of chicken mixture across the center (from point to point). Roll up bottom point … Now make the spring rolls as shown in the picture below. There are many ways you can fold the spring roll. You can have Easy Chicken Spring Roll using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Spring Roll
- It’s of medium onion.
- It’s of garlic.
- You need of Chicken breast (finely diced).
- It’s of medium carrots (shredded).
- You need of beansprouts.
- You need of mung bean vermicelli (soaked in warm water).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of spring roll sheets.
Heat the oil in a deep fry pan and add spring rolls. This is how to make an easy chicken spring roll recipe. Plus, to make this chicken spring roll recipe special, I give you my special dipping sauce too! Ground chicken – you can use ground turkey, pork or beef in these jars, though chicken would be the closest to spring rolls.
Easy Chicken Spring Roll step by step
- Sauteé onion and garlic until wilted. Add chicken breast and brown them for 2-4 minutes..
- Add shredded carrots and beansprouts. Fry for another 6-8 minutes and add salt and pepper to taste..
- Add in vermicelli and cook for 5 minutes. Let cool before rolling the spring rolls..
Vermicelli noodles – Instead of vermicelli … How To Make These Chicken Spring Rolls – Step By Step You can julienne cut carrots and cabbage by hand or use mandoline like this to first get thin slices. After slicing … My version of a chicken stir fry that can be served immediately, or rolled into phyllo leaves for spring rolls which can be frozen and baked at a later date. Great for entertaining, a healthy snack, or a lighter meal served with a salad and a variety of dipping sauces. Feel free to switch the chicken for beef, pork or shrimp. Add the minced chicken in it and mix well with the already added ingredients.