Berry Jam Mini Cheesecakes.
You can have Berry Jam Mini Cheesecakes using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Berry Jam Mini Cheesecakes
- You need 150 grams of Cream cheese.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 30 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Corn starch.
- It’s 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 60 grams of Blueberry jam.
Berry Jam Mini Cheesecakes instructions
- Return the cream cheese to room temperature. Or, microwave for about 30 seconds (at 500-600 W). Preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Knead the cream cheese until soft, add the granulated sugar and mix in..
- Add in a whisked egg and lemon juice, then mix together well..
- Sift in the corn starch, and mix together well..
- Pour into the molds..
- Add about 10 g of jam to the center of each one. Bake for about 20 minutes in a 180°C oven..
- This is what it looks like upon baking. Remove from the mold once it has cooled..
- Garnish with mint leaves (not listed) if you have it. If you eat these later then wrap each in plastic wrap, and store in the fridge..