Refreshing Fruit Jelly. Find Deals on Jelly Fruits in Chocolate on Amazon. This gelatin dessert can be made as healthy or as sweet as you may prefer. Either way, this homemade jello recipe is miles better than store bought jello powder!
Use fresh fruit and skip the frozen fruit juice. Using peak-season fruit will let you enjoy this sweet treat all year round. Look for in-season farmers' market fruit without damages or dents. You can cook Refreshing Fruit Jelly using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Refreshing Fruit Jelly
- You need 1 cup of boiling water.
- You need 2 package of lemon gelatin (3 oz per package).
- It’s 2 cup of chilled soda (I used Sprite).
- It’s 1 cup of red grapes, halved, deseeded.
- You need 1/2 cup of blueberry.
- You need 1/2 cup of canned pineapple, chopped.
Overippened or spoiled fruit can impact the flavor and lifespan of your jelly. If you do so, I highly recommend to chop fruits into smaller cubes, make the jelly in individual cups or a large baking pan and serve with a spoon. Add softened gelatin and stir until melted. Capture fresh fruit flavor with these jelly jam recipes.
Refreshing Fruit Jelly step by step
- Combine boiling water with lemon gelatin, stir until the gelatin is dissolved..
- Pour soda and stir..
- Keep in the fridge for 45-60 minutes..
- Mix the mixture with fruits. Pour into molds..
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours until set..
It can replace cranberry jelly with turkey for the holidays. It is lovely for breakfast toast and biscuits. Our signature line of fruit spreads—don't dare call it jelly!®—are made with everything you want, and nothing you don't. View Our Products A Few Simple Ingredients View Our Products Delicious Recipes All Day Long Stir some in your overnight oats. Smear some on your morning […] These light and refreshing fruit recipes will hit the spot.