Cajun shrimp noodles. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook linguine until al dente. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Melt butter in a large heavy skillet over medium heat.
Time to get sassy, healthy Cajun Shrimp Pasta style! Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta This creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta combines parmesan cheese, tender shrimp and penne pasta with a spicy kick of peppers and paprika from Creole Seasoning. This Cajun Shrimp Pasta dinner recipe has everything you could possibly want. You can cook Cajun shrimp noodles using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun shrimp noodles
- Prepare 1 pack of shrimp (peeled and devined).
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 of green capsicum (sliced).
- Prepare 4-5 of cherry tomatoes (sliced).
- It’s 4-5 of garlic pods (finely chopped).
- It’s Bunch of peanuts.
- Prepare 1 pack of hakka noodles (boiled).
- You need of CajunSeasoning.
- You need of Smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, black peppercorns, parsley, oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
Tender and succulent shrimp is coated in the cajun seasoning which adds just the right amount of flavor. The cream sauce only takes a few minutes to come together and the pasta soaks up all the flavor. A mix of Cajun spices is included to make this dish just a little spicy and full of peppery flavor. How to Make Cajun Shrimp Alfredo Bring a large pot of water to boil and cook pasta according to box directions for al dente.
Cajun shrimp noodles instructions
- Mix the shrimp with Cajun seasoning and olive oil and lightly sear in pan..
- Meanwhile add the onions,capsicum, garlic,tomatoes and peanuts and golden fry adding in the noodles. Mix with salt, black pepper and parsley and remaining cajun season mix. Garnish with the shrimps as add ons. Serve hot.
Stir together and coat the shrimp in cajun seasoning. In a large fry pan over medium heat, melt the butter and add the seasoned shrimp and sauté until shrimp begins to turn pink. Add the red pepper and minced garlic and sauté another minute or two. Cajun Shrimp Pasta – crazy delicious, spicy pasta with sauteed Cajun shrimp, spinach, Parmesan cheese in a rich and creamy sauce. Instructions Toss shrimp with salt, pepper, Cajun seasoning and Oregano, and coat well.