Potatoes grilled cheese sandwich. A Delicious Way to Enhance The Flavor of Sandwiches, Wraps & More! Try A New Take On Grilled Cheese With Bays English Muffins. It Has Never Tasted So Good!
Take a toast bread and put some of this potatoes mix on top. Then put a slice of cheese. Then take the second bread and put some sauce on it. You can have Potatoes grilled cheese sandwich using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potatoes grilled cheese sandwich
- Prepare 2 of medium sized potatoes.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Cumin seeds (or cumin powder).
- It’s 1/2 of finely chopped onions.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of peas.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of capsicum finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vegetable stock.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of pepper powder.
- It’s 1/3 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of red chili.
- It’s 1/3 teaspoon of ginger finely chopped.
- You need 2 teaspoon of butter.
- It’s 2 slices of cheese.
- You need 2 teaspoon of Sauce of your choice (ketchup, chipotle, green chili, mustard or anything).
Then put it on top of the cheese to close your sandwich. Optional seasonings, such as salt, pepper, fresh or dried chives. Ham slices or crispy bacon (or prosciutto for a grown-up version. Cheese slices, such as Gouda, American, or any of your favorite cheeses.
Potatoes grilled cheese sandwich step by step
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in the pan. Add cumin seeds and chili. Once it starts crackling, add onions. Cook for 1 minute or so. Add peas and cook for another minute.
- Add ginger, coriander powder, vegetable stock. Then add the potatoes. Mix it properly and add pepper and lemon. Mix again. You can optionally cook it for another 3-5 min to make the potatoes go crispy. Add capsicum when everything is done. Also, optionally you can add mint or coriander leaves as a variation of this recipe..
- Take a toast bread and put some of this potatoes mix on top. Then put a slice of cheese. Then take the second bread and put some sauce on it. Then put it on top of the cheese to close your sandwich. Now just apply some butter on top and grill it..
Turn bread over and lather the inside of the bread with the sour cream. Turn it over; put one slice of cheese and tomato slices covering the bread slice. Now put the other slice of bread potato side down over tomatoes and grilled both sides until sandwich is golden brown and cheese has melted. Potato Sandwich is ready, slice them diagonally. Serve the sandwich with Hari Cilantro Chutney and side of Carrot Pickle.