Banana/carrot or apple no grain muffins. Carrot Apple Banana Nut Muffins, gluten free, grain free. Be the first to rate this recipe! These apple carrot and banana muffins are the perfect baby led weaning muffins.
As you read this baby muffin recipe you might think, hey hang on, I thought the rule of thumb was to never over mix a muffin. Mix first four dry ingredient together in a small bowl. Beat together oil, sugars, eggs, milk, and vanilla in a large bowl. You can cook Banana/carrot or apple no grain muffins using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana/carrot or apple no grain muffins
- It’s 1 1/2 of bananas mashed.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut oil melted.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cream of tartar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 3 tbsps of coconut flour/ cassava flour.
- You need 1 tbsps of water.
Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture until well combined. Whisk together the white whole wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg in a large bowl. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, mashed banana, olive oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract until well combined. Add to the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix until just combined, then gently fold in the grated carrot.
Banana/carrot or apple no grain muffins step by step
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Combine wet ingredients.
- Put wet and dry together, pour into muffin cases. Bake 25-30 mins at 180c.
- Try adding 1 grated carrot and 1/8 cup of chopped walnuts and 1/2 banana; or 3 tbsps of apple purée, or 2 grated apples and 1/8 cup of chopped up pecans and 1/2 banana ; or 1/2 banana and a large handful of blueberries.
Fold in the bananas, carrots and applesauce. In a small bowl, beat egg whites on high speed until stiff peaks form; fold into batter a third at a time. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Paleo Carrot Banana Muffins are purely fruit sweetened and super easy to make. This yummy muffin is made with an almond flour base, sweetened with dates and bananas, and studded with carrots and walnuts.