Easy Chinese Noodles. Find Deals on Noodle Chinese in Groceries on Amazon. Sprinkle soy sauce, sesame oil, and desired amount of reserved ramen seasoning packets over noodles, and toss to coat. Any noodle you like can be used in a stir-fry.
This is a quick and easy dinner, so use what you have and don't feel like you must stick to the recipe exactly. You don't even have to buy specific "Chinese noodles" for these. Use spaghetti or linguine (which is what I used here), with delicious results! You can cook Easy Chinese Noodles using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chinese Noodles
- You need of Chinese Noodles (boiled).
- You need of Capsicum (diced).
- It’s of Carrot (shredded).
- You need of Cabbage (shredded).
- Prepare of Garlic (diced).
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- You need of Some Oregano Herbs.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles according to package instructions; drain well. Heat olive oil in a large skillet or wok over medium high heat. Add garlic, mushrooms, bell pepper and carrot. Whether thick or thin, sold dry or fresh, or made with wheat flour, rice flour, or mung bean flour, noodles are a staple in Chinese cooking.
Easy Chinese Noodles instructions
- In pan add olive oil,fry garlic add Capsicum after 2 mins add Carrot then followed by Cabbage.
- Not let to much fry lightly so that crunchy taste in the veg stay.
- Take a bigger pan pour in noodles add the sauce and oragano,pour in noodles mix properly.
- Add the fried veg and add little salt,keep stirring constantly.
- Keep on heat while stirring,let it be little hot so the flavor to come alive, voila.
- Serve hot.
From longevity noodles to hearty Zhajiangmian, as well as a quick-and-easy lo mein dish, here is a selection of the nine most popular Chinese noodle recipes. Noodles – you can use any noodles you want, dried or fresh, except vermicelli (too thin for this sauce) and the egg noodles for soups (the ones that come in the packet coated with cornflour/cornstarch – it makes the stir fry too thick and gluggy). Cook the dried noodles according to the packet instructions. Sesame Soba Noodles – With a simple Asian vinaigrette and soba noodles, these noodles are quick and refreshing. This is an easy recipe for a "tofu beginner," as it teaches people how to use it.