Super delicious ravioli dinner. Great recipe for Super delicious ravioli dinner. I made these for a quick dinner today (since it was a quick choice). This is perfect for picky eaters who don't like vegetables, fruits, tomatoes, etc. the sauce is so yummy that you can barely.
This is perfect for picky eaters who don't like vegetables, fruits, tomatoes, etc. the sauce is so yummy. Basil-Ricotta Ravioli with Spinach Recipe Wonton wrappers are the secret to these seemingly from-scratch pasta pillows. Skip the fancy folds; just make sure to seal the ravioli well. You can cook Super delicious ravioli dinner using 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super delicious ravioli dinner
- You need of For the sauce.
- Prepare 3 cups of smooth tomato purée.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cream (milk).
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 2 cloves of chopped garlic.
- You need of For the meatballs.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cream (milk).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onions.
- You need of For the rest.
- You need 1 bag of cheese raviolis (2 lbs).
- Prepare 3 cups of boiling water (in a large pot).
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Cheese (I recommend Parmesan).
The ravioli fare better with a delicate sauce–here, just a drizzle of olive oil and lemon. If you're team ravioli, you're in the right place! These ravioli recipes from My Food and Family are cheesy, saucy and totally delicious. Whether you're looking for a simple ravioli dish for easy weeknight dinners or a tasty appetizer for your next dinner party, you'll find what you need in this collection.
Super delicious ravioli dinner instructions
- For the sauce:.
- In a sauce pan, combine all ingredients until hot and mixed.
- For the meatballs:.
- Use your hands to mix all the ingredients.
- Then place on a greased cookie sheet in little 2 inch balls.
- Bake at 400 until brown (normally 5-6 minutes).
- For the rest:.
- Boil water.
- Add salt to the water.
- Add the raviolis to the boiling water and let cook until soft.
- Place your raviolis on a plate.
- Top with sauce then top with meatballs.
- (This goes great with garlic bread and Parmesan cheese!).
We've got meaty ravioli for meat lovers, along with vegetarian ravioli. Having an easy and delicious ravioli recipe can do a lot to brighten up these long boring days. Dinner does not have to be the same old, same old. It can be easy, fast and delicious. We keep a few staples in the freezer for nights when we want something everyone will love.