Reese's No Bake Dessert. Find Dessert Recipes That Will Satisfy Any Sweet Tooth. Browse Kraft® Official Site For Tasty, Easy Dessert Recipes, Try Today! Combine graham crumbs, sugar and peanut butter and mix well.
Easy No Bake Reese's Peanut Butter Bars – Easy, simple and quick no bake dessert recipe with peanut butter and chocolate, is perfect idea for Thanksgiving treat! If you like Peanut chocolates I am sure you will love this recipe Easy No B ake Reese's Peanut Butter Bars. No Bake Reese's Peanut Butter Bars are a crave-worthy, super easy to make cookie bar that any fan of the chocolate-peanut butter combo will really enjoy. You can cook Reese's No Bake Dessert using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Reese's No Bake Dessert
- Prepare 1 pack of nutterbutter cookies.
- You need 1/4 cup of chocolate sprinkles.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 cup of confectioners sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 14 oz of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 24 pieces of peanut butter cups.
- You need 1/8 cup of melted chocolate.
- It’s 1/8 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/8 of reese's pieces.
Make these bars in minutes and sprinkle with Reese's Pieces for a colorful treat. No Bake Reese's Peanut Butter Bars Yes, it is really is that easy this No Bake Reese's Peanut Butter Pie! Tip for No Bake Reese's Peanut Butter Pie: It is easier to cut and crunch the candy bar after it has been refrigerated for awhile. This Reese's Chocolate Peanut Butter Tart is so delicious!
Reese's No Bake Dessert step by step
- Crush nutter butters and mix with chocolate sprinkles and melted butter..
- Press into bottom of 9×13 pan and refrigerate for 15 minutes..
- In large bowl whisk heavy cream until frothy..
- Add cream cheese, peanut butter, confectionery sugar, vanilla extract and sweetened condensed milk. Blend well..
- Place peanut butter cups face down on crust..
- Spread mixture on top of crust..
- Add melted chocolate, reese's pieces, or any other toppings you choose.
- Refrigerate and enjoy..
It's such an easy no-bake dessert recipe that's super velvety thanks to the rich chocolate ganache! Go check out these heavenly Reeses Peanut Butter Fudge Brownies – you won't regret it! These dessert recipes make it easy to bake REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups and REESE'S PIECES Candy into Valentine's Day cakes, brownies, cookies and more. Easy No-Bake Dessert Ideas Don't touch that oven! This collection of easy-to-make, no-bake desserts are just the thing when you need a treat without the heat.