Green Bean Snack. Find Deals on Green Bean Snack in Snack Food on Amazon. Combine green beans, oil, garlic powder, and crushed red pepper on a large baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
If using fresh beans, you will need to blanch them first. Pour oil on top of beans. BBQ flavor crispy green bean snacks have all the crunch and flavor of chips, with none of the grease and guilt. You can have Green Bean Snack using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Bean Snack
- Prepare 1 of fresh green beans.
- It’s 1 of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1 of spray oil, I like butter flavor.
My favorite way to makes these comes from a recipe I found at the Harmonious Grub blog …they're baked, rather than fried (too greasy) or dehydrated (too impatient to wait!). And they're not hard to make. That's a whole lot of munching and healthy fat! So far, they'll only eat french-style green beans.
Green Bean Snack instructions
- Clean beans, i usually wash and tip them.
- Put in air fryer, give an oil spray, shake some seasoned salt.
- Shake, spray and salt again.
- Place in air fryer, I use highest temp, 400F for 5 minutes.
- Shake to stir them up a little, 3 more minutes, until they just a few dark spots on them and a few wrinkles. But adjust to how you like them.
- Serve with dipping sauce of your choice. I like horseradish sauce, blue cheese dressing, ranch as some examples..
You can make these keto fries in the oven or air fryer! Today I am sharing my newest obsession, Keto Green Bean Fries! Roasted green beans are a healthy low carb snack or side dish you can prepare with little fuss. This roasted frozen green beans version is even easier! Roasted Green Beans Low Carb My daughter and I have been noshing on Roasted Green Beans a lot lately.