Oreo cheesecake. This creamy Oreo cheesecake is chock full of those delicious cookies, covered in a beautiful swirled chocolate ganache and crowned. Easy to prepare, this cheesecake is a great dessert to bring to your next get-together. All Reviews for Easy PHILLY OREO Cheesecake.
The traditional way of making an Oreo cheesecake is by baking it in an oven. This Ultimate Oreo Cheesecake is made with a layer of Oreo mousse, Oreo cheesecake, chocolate ganache and brownie – all covered in chocolate frosting and crushed Oreos! This Oreo Cheesecake is thick and creamy with delicious cookies and cream flavors! You can cook Oreo cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreo cheesecake
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Oreos, crushed finely (about 20).
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter melted.
- You need 3 packages (8 ounce) of cream cheese softened.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup (8 ounce) of sour cream.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3 of eggs lightly beaten.
- It’s 15 of coarsely chopped, Oreos divided.
It has moist chunks of Oreo cookies in the cheesecake as well as whole cookies and raspberries along the outside. Upgrade your standard cheesecake with this Oreo Cheesecake recipe from Delish.com. Cheesecake is our number one, and Oreos are our favorite cookie, so you can only imagine how. This rich, creamy, and decadent Oreo cheesecake is sinfully delicious and so easy to make.
Oreo cheesecake instructions
- Combined crush Oreos and butter in a large bowl. Press into bottom and one inch up sides of a greased 9 inch springform pan. Set aside..
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth beat in the sour cream, flour, vanilla and salt..
- Add eggs beat on low just until combined. Fold in three fourths cup of the chopped Oreos. Pour into crust. Top with remaining cookies..
- Place on baking sheet. Bake at 325 degrees 60-65 minutes or until center is almost set..
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes carefully running a knife around edges. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight then remove sides of pan..
Oreo Cheesecake with an Oreo crust, cheesecake filling, and chocolate ganache topping. A simple recipe with step by step photos and a video that anyone can make! This Cheesecake Factory Oreo Cheesecake, is better than the restaurant recipe. I have never met a cheesecake I didn't like. This Cheesecake Factory Oreo Cheesecake takes the prize.