Hashbrown Casserole W/ a kick. Buffalo wing sauce gives a spicy kick to a casserole of hash browns, chopped chicken, Cheddar cheese, and cream of chicken soup. Top this tasty caserole off with crushed corn chips. The PERFECT Hashbrown Casserole is creamy, filled with cheese, super flavorful, and perfectly crispy on top.
Mix all ingredients and transfer to baking dish. Hashbrown Casserole W/ a kick Bacon • Southwest Hashbrowns (not the frozen kind) • Eggs • Shredded Sharp Cheese • Garlic Powder • Onion Powder • Red crushed pepper • Salt and Pepper to taste This from scratch Hash Brown Casserole recipe is about to become your favorite easy, cheesy potato anything! This Hashbrown Casserole is the BEST ever without any canned soups or mayo but SO mega creamy, decadently delicious and the most comforting side dish EVER! You can cook Hashbrown Casserole W/ a kick using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hashbrown Casserole W/ a kick
- Prepare 2 packages of Bacon.
- It’s 2 packages of Southwest Hashbrowns (not the frozen kind).
- You need 6 of Eggs.
- You need 2 cup of Shredded Sharp Cheese.
- You need 2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Red crushed pepper.
- It’s 1 of Salt and Pepper to taste.
Mix the potatoes, onion flakes, sour cream, soup, and cheese in a mixing bowl, and spoon it into the baking dish. Spread out with a spoon or a spatula, but don't pack the mixture down. Sprinkle the top with seasoning salt. Stir together the diced potatoes, half of the cheddar cheese, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, melted butter, onion, salt, pepper, and garlic in a large mixing bowl.
Hashbrown Casserole W/ a kick instructions
- Fry Bacon to medium well done.
- In a bowl, combine hashbrown, bacon, and all spices. Mix well.
- Spead evenly in a 9X13 Casserole dish and bake covered at 350 for 1 hour.
- With the back of a large spoon, make six indentations (for eggs).
- Crack eggs open and pour into the 6 holes and bake til desired doneness.
- Add Cheese and bake til melted..
- Serve and Enjoy.
Spread into the prepared baking dish. Garlic Powder – This gives an extra kick of flavor but feel free to omit. How To Make Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole Scroll to the bottom for full printable recipe and ingredients list. Begin by adding frozen hashbrowns, cheese, butter, broth, milk, onion and spices to a large bowl. This CROCKPOT HASHBROWN CASSEROLE is perfect for potlucks!