Eggless Custard Cupcakes. These fluffy and moist Eggless Vanilla Cupcakes are super easy to make with just a few ingredients. This is the recipe you have been looking for! These Eggless Vanilla Cupcakes are tender, moist, and well… D.
The custard powder contains cornstarch (flour) so it works as a binder. Just eating a cupcake is not that pleasurable, but making a cupcake is more amusing, entertaining and engaging. These are the basic eggless chocolate cupcakes, I baked yesterday because a friend with her kids had come home in the evening. xxx.com – You can have Eggless Custard Cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless Custard Cupcakes
- You need of maida.
- It’s of custard powder.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of curd.
- You need of oil.
- Prepare of milk.
- It’s of baking soda.
- It’s of vanilla essence.
- It’s of salt.
Pastry cream is the iconic custard that is used to fill tarts, profiteroles, eclairs, and cakes. And in my opinion, every good baker should have a go-to recipe. The classic pastry cream recipe is made with LOTS of eggs, so I decided I we needed an egg-free version asap. Fluffy, soft, spongy cupcakes with the flavor of vanilla, made with the most easily available ingredients, are eggless vanilla cupcakes and this is a recipe for the best eggless cupcakes.
Eggless Custard Cupcakes step by step
- Firstly seive all the dry powder in a plate..
- Mix till sugar is completely dissolved..
- Now add oil and essence to curd mixture and whip it nicely till oil get mixed up..
- Now add the dry flour and mix it well for 4-5 mins see that there are no lumps..
- If your batter is thick then add 1/4 cup milk and mix it well.
- Preheat the microwave at 180• for 10 mins..
- Grease the liners and fill half of the liners and tap it nicely..
- Bake at 160• for 25 mins. Have a toothpik check it should come out clean..
- Remove and place it on an iron rack to cool..
- Enjoy it with a cup of tea or coffee. Can add sum tuti fruity in the batter..
I love to use this eggless cupcake recipe to celebrate any occasion. The best part is that this recipe doesn't call for any eggs, nor does it call for any. Eggless Saffron Pistachio Cupcakes with Saffron Buttercream … for that time of the year when I suddenly want to sprinkle saffron on everything, go festive on desserts. Not sure whether it's the weather cooling down or perhaps the onset of the festive season, I absolutely love saffron on everything sweet. Add in some nuts and rose petals, I'm in my happy place!