Yakiniku Don. Yakiniku donburi, or yakiniku don, is a simple Japanese dish of grilled beef and vegetables served over a bed of rice in a bowl. Donburi literally translates to bowl, but it also refers to the staple Japanese dish of protein, seafood, and vegetables served over rice in a bowl. The term "donburi" is often used interchangeably with "don." Yakiniku don a dish popularized by the fast food chain Yoshinoya, it is made out of pan grilled beef served in a sauce made out soy sauce mixed with sake, mirin, sugar, garlic, fruit juice and sesame oil served with vegetables topped in a bowl of rice.
Salted Scallion Yakiniku Don Yakiniku Don at Migaku "Staff wears masks and hand sanitizers available on each table. We ordered Nagasaki Champon and Stamina ramen. Stamina ramen, the soup is kind of salty and some of the meat is dried while some are not. You can cook Yakiniku Don using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yakiniku Don
- You need of Freshly Cooked Rice 4 servings.
- You need 300 of tot 400g Thinly Sliced Beef.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic *grated.
- Prepare 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- Prepare 5-6 leaves of Cabbage.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1/2-1 of Capsicum.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Mirin.
The meat is… The Yakiniku don was actually big enough as a dinner for me. It was good but just average. I would go back if my friends were eating here but it would not be my first option for Japanese food. Japanese awesome BBQ Yakiniku is a Japanese term that refers to grilled meat cuisine.
Yakiniku Don instructions
- Combine Soy Sauce, Ginger and Garlic in a bowl and marinate the sliced Beef for ten minutes..
- Oil a heated frying pan and cook Beef with the marinade all together. When the beef changes colour, add vegetables and stir fry until the vegetables are cooked. Add Soy Sauce and Mirin, and mix well..
- Half fill a bowl with freshly cooked rice and cover it with the beef and vegetable mixture. You can sprinkle some Toasted Sesame Seeds on top. *Note: Instead of using Soy Sauce and Mirin for seasoning, you can use Yakiniku sauce..
It's called ami-yaki if grilled on a net and teppanyaki if on an iron plate. Aside from meat, Japanese barbecue is served with vegetables and different types of dips. The bite-sized meat and vegetables are grilled over charcoal or either an electric or gas grill. Yakiniku don is a dish where grilled meats (yakiniku) on top of a bowl of rice (donburi) with yakiniku sauce, maybe served with a few vegetables. But I kept this recipe very simple and easy.