Fried vegetable fritters. Prepare the ingredients: Grate root vegetables like carrots, parsnips, and sweet potato on the large holes of a box grater. Grate and drain zucchini and summer squash. Chop and steam cauliflower and broccoli florets.
Stir the wet ingredients into the dry until just combined. Place a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Once the oil is hot, add one heaping tablespoon at a time of the zucchini mixture, and flatten out the tops slightly to make the fritters even. You can have Fried vegetable fritters using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried vegetable fritters
- It’s of Green chilli, red chilli.
- It’s of Cabbage.
- You need of Carrot.
- It’s of French beans.
- Prepare of Celery 芹菜.
- You need of Beans sprout.
- You need of Batter.
- Prepare 100 g of Self raising flour.
- You need 50 g of rice flour.
- It’s 50 g of butter.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Mushroom seasoning.
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need of Sesame oil.
- You need of Cooking oil.
Crispy vegetable fritters or Bakwan is an Indonesian traditional food made from vegetables and wheat flour. The vegetables we often use for this snack is carrot and cabbage. Usually Indonesian make it vegan friendly, but it's also a common thing to add shrimps. Some other vegetables that would be excellent in these fritters include: cauliflower, cabbage, spinach, mushrooms, spinach, potatoes, zucchini, eggplant, and bell pepper.
Fried vegetable fritters instructions
- Mix butter and all seasoning.
- Add flour and water, mix. Add half cup cooking oil, mix until smooth, batter should be very thick.
- All vegetable cut to very thin strip, sdd all veggie into batter, mix well.
- Heat up oil, enough to deep fry, using spoon to scope the vegetable mixture, drop into hot oil and deep fry.
Paleo gluten free vegetable fritters are a quick, easy, and flexible way to eat your veggies. Pan fried until crispy, these low carb fritters are so satisfying – and kids love them too! When you hear 'fritters', you may think of 'corn fritters', but in fact, fritters are a mixture of different vegetables and batter, which is then pan-fried or deep-fried. Americans usually use wheat flour, cornmeal, or a mix of the two may be used to bind the batter. There are both sweet and savory varieties of fritters.