STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE (Baked).
You can cook STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE (Baked) using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE (Baked)
- It’s 1 cups of Graham cracker / cookies crumbs.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoons of Sugar.
- You need 4 tablespoons of Butter melted.
- You need 400 grams of Cream cheese softened to room temperature.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of Sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoons of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
- It’s For of sauce.
- You need 12/14 of Whole strawberries, diced.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Lime juice.
- Prepare 1 cups of Finely chopped strawberries.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need For of garnish-.
- Prepare As required of Strawberry slices.
- You need As required of Strawberry icing.
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE (Baked) instructions
- Prepare Graham Cracker crust first by combining graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and brown sugar and stir it well. Add melted butter and combine all the ingredients well..
- Pour crumbs into a 6” Springform pan and press firmly into the bottom and up sides of your pan and set it aside..
- Preheat oven to (170C)..
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or in a large bowl (using a hand mixer) add cream cheese and stir until smooth and creamy..
- Add sugar and stir again until creamy then add sour cream, vanilla extract, salt and stir until well-combined..
- Pour cheesecake batter into prepared springform pan. To insure against leaks, place pan or ring that’s been lined with foil..
- Transfer to oven and bake on (170C) for about 50 minutes. Edges will likely have slightly puffed and may have just begun to turn a light golden brown..
- Remove from oven and allow cheesecake to cool 1-2 hours or until near room temperature, before transferring to refrigerator and allowing to cool overnight or at least 6 hours..
- MAKE THE SAUCE *Add the diced strawberries and cornstarch to the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth. Transfer to a medium saucepan and add the sugar..
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened, about 15 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla, salt, and chopped strawberries. Set aside to cool for about 40 minutes and by stirring occasionally..
- Spread the topping evenly on side of the cheesecake and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight. Decorate with strawberry cheese icing cream and strawberry slices..