Lentil and rice bowl dinner. Place a fried egg on each bowl. Garnish with the remaining caramelized onions, harissa, and toasted pine nuts. Add spinach, brown rice and lentils into the skillet.
Bring broth to a boil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Once a full boil is achieved, add rice, lentils and a pinch of salt and return to a boil. Spicy Rice & Lentil Bowl Throwing together a bowl of rice and lentils is not only a go to meal for me, but also one of my favorites. You can cook Lentil and rice bowl dinner using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lentil and rice bowl dinner
- You need 15 g of rice.
- Prepare 100 g of lentils.
- It’s Half of a potato.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1quarter of of an onion.
- You need 1quarter of of a tomato.
- It’s 5 of black olives.
It is quite simple to make, sooo easy to customize to your liking, and delicious, obviously. I always make mine spicy because that's just how I like […] This is the best way to make rice and lentils, whether you're vegan or not! Combine carrots, lentils, broth, bay leaf and water in a large pot or Dutch oven. Meanwhile heat a large skillet over medium heat with oil.
Lentil and rice bowl dinner instructions
- Boil the water and add the rice and lentils to it with cumin salt pepper paprika a and chilli powder. Cook for 45 mins..
- Put the egg in a bowl and add the diced tomatoes and onions with black olives cut in small pieces and mix everything well after adding some salt and pepper and paprika. Then cook it as an omelet in a heated pan with half a teaspoon of olive oil..
- Cut the potato into very thin slices to make chips. Boil them for about 4 mins. Take it out of the water and drain. Add some spices like salt pepper chilli powder and cumin and half a teaspoon of olive oil. Mix well then put in a tray to place in a heated oven at 250 degrees. Cook for about 5 mins..
- Put all the ingredients and place them in your plate and Bon Appetit! ;).
Transfer the rice and lentil mixture to a large serving platter or bowl. Top with the caramelized onions and the remaining green onions and cilantro. Serve hot, warm or at room temperature, with yogurt and spicy sauce (optional) on the side. While the rice is cooking, heat the ghee in a large saucepan with tall sides over medium-high heat. Add the diced onion and cook until lightly golden and soft.