You can cook Strawberry Cheesecake using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cheesecake
- You need of Crust.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Graham Cracker crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of White Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of ground Cinnamon.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Melted Butter.
- It’s of Strawberry Reserve.
- It’s 2 of (10 oz) packages frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed and drained.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water (optional).
- Prepare of Filling.
- You need 3 of (8oz) packages cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 of (14 oz) can of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
Strawberry Cheesecake step by step
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, cinnamon, and butter in a bowl. Press onto the bottom of an ungreased 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 300°F..
- Place strawberries and cornstarch into a blender. Cover and puree until smooth. Pour strawberry sauce into a saucepan..
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Boil and stir until sauce is thick and shiny, about 2 minutes. Set aside 1/3 cup strawberry sauce; cool. Cover and refrigerate remaining sauce for serving..
- Beat cream cheese in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy; gradually beat in condensed milk. Mix in lemon juice and vanilla extract, then beat in eggs on low speed until just combined..
- Pour half of cream cheese mixture over crust; drop half of reserved strawberry sauce by 1/2 teaspoonfuls on cream cheese layer. Carefully spoon remaining cream cheese mixture over sauce; drop remaining strawberry sauce by 1/2 teaspoonfuls on top. Cut through top layer only with a knife to swirl strawberry sauce..
- Bake in preheated oven until center is almost set, 45 to 50 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Serve reserved strawberry sauce with cheesecake. If the sauce it too thick, stir in water..