Strawberry cheesecake bites.
You can have Strawberry cheesecake bites using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry cheesecake bites
- It’s 1 packages of of strawberries.
- You need 1 box of of INSTANT vanilla pudding.
- It’s 1 packages of of cool whip.
- You need 1 cup of of milk.
Strawberry cheesecake bites step by step
- wash strawberries.
- cut tops off strawberries to have a flat bottom.
- place strawberries on flat bottom and cut an X in them almost to the bottom.
- mix pudding and milk.
- add cool whip to your pudding mix.
- mix until fluffy.
- using a dessert decorator (or you can fill a plastic bag with the mix and cut the corner off of the bag) stuff the strawberries with the filling.
- let cool in fridge.
- Eat! :).