Easy Egg Drop Soup with Mitsuba. Easy Egg Drop Soup with Mitsuba step by step. Add the ★ ingredients to the dashi stock, and bring to a boil. Turn the heat to high, beat in the eggs, and swirl into the pot.
My mom taught me this recipe. You can also make delicious soup with dashi stock granules and water. When adding the eggs to the pot, stir them really well with chopsticks. You can have Easy Egg Drop Soup with Mitsuba using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Egg Drop Soup with Mitsuba
- It’s 1 bunch of Mitsuba.
- It’s 2 of Eggs (small or medium).
- Prepare 800 ml of Dashi stock.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★ Sake.
- It’s 1 tsp of ★ Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of plus ~ ★ Soy sauce.
Mitsuba cooks quickly, so be careful not to simmer it too long. Easy Egg Drop Soup with Mitsuba is something which I have loved my entire life. A Japanese version of Egg Drop Soup called Kakitama-jiru is based on dashi stock. Fluffy eggs in the slightly thickened clear soup look almost like ribbons.
Easy Egg Drop Soup with Mitsuba instructions
- Add the ★ ingredients to the dashi stock, and bring to a boil..
- Cut the mitsuba into 4 cm lengths, and add to Step 1. Turn the heat to high, beat in the eggs, and swirl into the pot..
It is not easy to find mitsuba here in Sydney so I often substitute it with snow pea shoots, mizuna, finely. Heat chicken broth and green onions in a large pot over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and stir soy sauce mixture in to the broth. The egg is just the cherry. Here's what: Make udon noodle soup.