Avocado au Gratin with Tofu, Miso and Cheese. Avocado au Gratin with Tofu, Miso and Cheese instructions. Cut a thin slice off the back of each half so it's easier to stabilize on a flat surface. Put the tofu in a microwave-safe container.
It's surprisingly convenient if you always have vegetarian "Tofu Mayo"on hand. If you are using normal store-bought mayonnaise, it might be a good idea to add a small amount of soy milk and lemon juice to thin it out. An Easy and Healthy Tofu Gratin step by step. tatrapedia.com – You can have Avocado au Gratin with Tofu, Miso and Cheese using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avocado au Gratin with Tofu, Miso and Cheese
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 100 grams of Firm tofu.
- You need 2 slice of Ham.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Miso.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of drizzle Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Cheddar cheese (regular or sliced).
- Prepare 1 of Finely chopped parsley.
If a vegetable needs preparation, do so by boiling, microwaving etc…. Add mayonnaise and miso to the tofu and mix until smooth. In a large bowl gently toss the cabbage, carrots, and avocado in miso dressing (you may not need all of the miso dressing). Divide the dressed salad between four large bowls.
Avocado au Gratin with Tofu, Miso and Cheese instructions
- Slice the avocado in half. Cut a thin slice off the back of each half so it's easier to stabilize on a flat surface..
- Put the tofu in a microwave-safe container. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes at 600 W. Drain excess water. Heating the tofu quickens the draining..
- Slice the ham into rectangles. Combine the miso into the drained tofu and dissolve fully. Also mix in the mayonnaise and pepper. Keep some ham back for decoration and mix the rest into the tofu..
- Drizzle soy sauce over the avocado and pack the tofu filling inside. Make sure it's heaping. Top with ham in a criss-cross pattern, then scatter on a bit of cheese to cover it..
- Bake for 5 minutes in a pre-heated toaster oven. Dish it up and serve when it's browned. Scatter on parsley if you like..
- Tofu, miso, and avocado make the best pals!.
Top each salad with a fourth of the baked tofu. Peel the avocado and mix the flesh in a bowl with lemon or lime juice and mash. Using a fork break the tofu into bite size pieces and add to the avocado. Add cottage cheese, minced garlic, soy sauce, mayonnaise and salt and pepper. Add veggies in this and mix well.