Better than KFC!? Spicy Chicken. Now you can make the best ever fried chicken at home. Forget KFC, this fried chicken recipe will blow you away and I'm sure will be your favourite. Hello everyone !today's recipe is perfect KFC style Fried Chicken.
Let me walk you through the pleasure of eating this crispy, juicy fried chicken: You've got this glistening drumstick with a coating so full of crunchy. Frying on the bone simply gives you more flavour and well worth doing. So if you have time, forget KFC fried chicken and make your own superior spicy fried chicken at home. You can have Better than KFC!? Spicy Chicken using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Better than KFC!? Spicy Chicken
- Prepare 10 of Chicken drumettes – the first (thickest) joint of a chicken wing.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 50 ml of Milk.
- You need of Homemade Spicy Karaage Powder.
- You need 200 ml of Cake flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Nutmeg.
- It’s 7/10 tsp of Allspice.
- Prepare 7/10 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 3/10 tsp of Cumin.
Now you can make the best ever fried chicken at home. Forget KFC, this fried chicken recipe will blow you away and I'm sure will be your favourite. Just the right amount of spices without overdoing it. The chicken is marinated in milk.
Better than KFC!? Spicy Chicken step by step
- Season the chicken drumettes with salt and pepper and let sit for 10 minutes or more..
- Combine the spices. Photo: Starting from the top and to the right – salt, nutmeg, allspice, garlic powder, pepper, cumin..
- Combine the spices with the flour..
- Place the chicken in a steaming basket that can be used in a pressure cooker. Place the steaming basket in the pressure cooker and cover with the lid. Turn on the pressure..
- Once it begins to boil and the top spins, leave it as is for 10 minutes. Stop the heat and then leave it until the pressure releases (it will cook in residual heat for about 10 minutes)..
- They are done steaming. Since they are quite tender, handle carefully..
- Line them up in a shallow metal tray to cool..
- Once cooled, coat them with the combined egg and milk mixture. Cover them with karaage powder. Leave them for 10 minutes so that the powder can settle and the seasoning can penetrate the chicken..
- Deep-fry the chicken in 190°C oil until nicely browned. It should take about 1.5-2 minutes..
- After they are fried, drain the oil well..
- Arrange on a plate and they're done!.
- Here is a recipe for Juicy Chinese-style Karaage.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152795-juicy-karaage-made-with-chicken-drumsticks.
Pretty much any fried chicken is better than KFC. KFC to me is just bland and greasy and the sides are horrible (that mac and cheese looks like it came watch this fried chicken wing lollipop recipe:-it is a very popular Indo-chinese recipe made of batter- fried spicy chicken wings that's juicy on the. Forget KFC, this fried chicken recipe will blow you away and I'm sure will be your favourite. Frying on the bone simply gives you more flavour and well worth doing. So if you have time, forget KFC fried chicken and make your own superior spicy fried chicken at home.