Easy Oreo cheesecake.
You can cook Easy Oreo cheesecake using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Oreo cheesecake
- You need 3 pack of Oreo cookies.
- It’s 2 packs of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of pots elmlea cream.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
Easy Oreo cheesecake step by step
- Break open 32 Oreo cookies and separate the cream from the biscuits..
- Crush the biscuits in a bag with rolling pin..
- Melt the butter and then mix with 80% of the crushed biscuits. Put into the serving dish and press to bottom..
- Whip the cream until it has soft peaks and set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese until it's soft, add the Oreo filling, sugar and vanilla and whip together..
- Fold the whipped cream into the filling mixture..
- Scoop the filling into the serving bowl, top with some of the left over cookie crumbs and add some biscuit halves..
- Put in the fridge for 4 hours and then enjoy 😁.