Chocolate Soft Cookies. Beat in one egg until completely incorporated; beat in last egg along with vanilla extract. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
These cookies have been a family staple for as long as I can remember. We use them to make ice cream sandwiches, sometimes they're topped with marshmallows and melted chocolate, but most often they're enjoyed just as you see here— with a simple sprinkling of sugar. Allow Vanilla Ice Cream to soften on the counter until it is soft enough to spread but not melted. tatrapedia.com – You can have Chocolate Soft Cookies using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Soft Cookies
- It’s of Chocolate chips.
- You need of Cocoa powder.
- It’s of Milk.
- It’s of All-purpose flour.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of Baking soda.
- You need of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Eggs.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Powdered sugar (confectioner's sugar).
Add the chocolate chips and incorporate with your hands. In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, milk and vanilla. The cookies should be soft in the center but set on the edges.
Chocolate Soft Cookies step by step
- For the chocolate, you may solely use chocolate bars and chips or solely cocoa powder but for my recipe i used both..
- Melt the chocolate bars or chips at low heat..
- Once melted, pour in the milk and add the cocoa powder. Mix thoroughly and set aside..
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and soda, and salt. Rake in using a fork to make sure all are combined..
- Pour in the chocolate mixture and mix using a hand or stand mixer or simply a whisk..
- Add the eggs and oil and continue mixing..
- Add the vanilla extract..
- Once all are combined, cover the batter with a cling wrap and chill in the fridge overnight..
- Once chilled, prepare the powdered sugar in a bowl..
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper and preheat oven to 350°F..
- Make small balls from the chilled batter . Slightly flatten balls and sprinkle some powdered sugar..
- Bake for about 12-15minutes per batch. Serve and enjoy!.
Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda, & salt. In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy. Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon.