Baked Matcha Cheesecake Bars.
You can have Baked Matcha Cheesecake Bars using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Matcha Cheesecake Bars
- It’s of For the crust:.
- Prepare 40 grams of Oreo cookies (or cookies and biscuits of your choice).
- Prepare 20 grams of Unsalted butter.
- It’s of For the filling:.
- Prepare 90 grams of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 30 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 of Egg.
- It’s 10 grams of Sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 50 grams of Heavy cream.
- You need 10 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 3 grams of ○ Matcha.
- It’s 15 grams of ○ Condensed milk.
- You need 10 grams of ○ White chocolate (optional).
Baked Matcha Cheesecake Bars step by step
- The steps are the same as (the strawberry cheesecake version: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/149903-baked-strawberry-cheesecake-bar). Take the cream cheese and egg out of the refrigerator and bring to room temperature. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149903-baked-strawberry-cheesecake-bar.
- Remove the cream filling from the Oreo cookies, place in a resealable bag and crush into a powder. 10 cookies make about 35 g of Oreo powder..
- Combine the crumbled Oreo from Step 2 and the melted butter. Line a pound cake mold with parchment paper, press the cookie-butter mixture on the bottom, and chill in the refrigerator..
- If you press down hard with a plastic-wrapped kamaboko board or some flat surface, the crust will be flattened properly even in the corners..
- Preheat the oven to 355°F/180°C. Beat the egg well..
- Mix cream cheese with a whisk. Add all the ingredients except ○ one by one, mixing well between additions..
- Put the pound cake mold from Step 3 on a scale. Add 1/2 of the cheese mixture plus 10 g (about 115 g). Bake for 15 minutes at 355°F/180°C. There's no need to cover with foil..
- As the cake bakes, melt the white chocolate into the remaining cheese mixture in a double boiler. Sift in the matcha, add the condensed milk, and mix very well with a whisk..
- Take the cake out of the oven after 15 minutes and pour in the mixture from Step 8. Lower the heat to 340°F/170°C and bake for 25-30 minutes, covered with aluminium foil..
- It's done. Let it cool, cover it tightly and chill in the refrigerator (at least 6 hours)..
- Cut into 4-6 pieces as you like, and it's done..
- I used 5 pieces of Kiri brand cream cheese..
- I doubled the amounts to make one 18 cm square mold. If you don't cover the top with foil, it browns like this..