Filling But Low Calorie ~ Tonpei Yaki ~. Great recipe for Filling But Low Calorie ~ Tonpei Yaki ~. I ate too much high-calorie food the day before, so I wanted to reset my system with some healthy food. By parboiling the pork, it is even more healthy.
It is almost always ordered as an appetizer at any Okonomiyaki store you go to in Osaka. If you listen closely while at a Okonomiyaki restaurant in Osaka at other people ordering, they will definitely order this dish first before deciding on the Okonomiyaki. The Tonpei Yaki is a like a rolled up egg pancake. You can cook Filling But Low Calorie ~ Tonpei Yaki ~ using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Filling But Low Calorie ~ Tonpei Yaki ~
- Prepare 50 grams of Pork.
- You need 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need of Seasonings.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need of B seasonings (to season the eggs).
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Shiro-dashi.
- It’s of Toppings.
- You need 1 of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce, Mayonnaise, green onions, natto (to taste).
The struggle is real when it comes to counting calories. What are your calorie blind spots? Wonderfully hearty and filling, lentils are loaded with fibre, which provides bulk without the calories and expands in the stomach to leave you feeling full. It's a pretty filling dish so I wouldn't expect it to be super low.
Filling But Low Calorie ~ Tonpei Yaki ~ instructions
- Parboil the pork..
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, add the B seasonings and mix..
- Put the pork from Step 1 and the bean sprouts in a non-stick pan, season with salt and pepper, and sauté..
- Remove Step 3 from the pan, then put pour all of Step 2 into the pan. Add Step 3 to the side of the egg mixture and wrap it up with the eggs..
- Once rolled up, transfer to a plate and top with the toppings. Enjoy..
- Adjust the fillings to however you like. Try with various fillings..
- You can try filling it with stir-fried squid or other seafood and cabbage or other vegetables. I recommend serving as a seafood okonomiyaki..
You can swap the white rice for brown rice – it won't change the calories much, but you will get an extra nutritional boost from the extra fibre. Curries Steps Cut the squid into bite size pieces and sprinkle salt and pepper. Put in a plastic bag and coat with katakuriko. Heat sesame oil in a frying pan. The Problem With Eating Filling, Low-Calorie Foods for Weight Loss Broccoli, rice cakes and 'healthy' ice creams may fill you up in just a few calories, but there are catches.