Easy Egg Drop Soup with Ramen Noodles And Chicken. Turn off the heat, strain the noodles and reserve the broth. Noodles will cook with the chicken broth. Add the soy sauce and teriyaki sauce to your pot.reduce heat.
Once water is boiling, add the vegetables, the beaten eggs, and the seasoning packet if noodles are not pre-seasoned. Add ramen noodles WITHOUT the packet. Lower heat to simmer (or LOW) and slowly pour egg into soup once it's no longer boiling. You can have Easy Egg Drop Soup with Ramen Noodles And Chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Egg Drop Soup with Ramen Noodles And Chicken
- It’s of Chicken Broth (low sodium)32 ounce.
- Prepare of Soy Sauce.
- You need of Teriyaki Sauce.
- It’s of Chicken Ramen Soup with Seasoning Packet.
- It’s of ground ginger.
- Prepare of Eggs, beaten.
- Prepare of Shredded Deli Chicken.
- It’s of Chopped chives.
Whisk quickly to create egg-drop consistency. Throw away that salty packet and make your own "homemade" egg drop ramen soup! Bring water to a boil, add noodles and turn down heat. Now here comes the fun part.
Easy Egg Drop Soup with Ramen Noodles And Chicken instructions
- Pour both cartons of chicken broth into pot and bring to a boil….add ground ginger…..
- Add the 1 pack of ramen noodles with seasoning packet…..Noodles will cook with the chicken broth…..
- Add the soy sauce and teriyaki sauce to your pot…..reduce heat…..
- Add your shredded chicken to pot…..then slowly stir in your beaten eggs, use a fork to stir them in….then remove pan from heat so eggs will stop cooking…..
- Add chives,ENJOY and EAT !!! ☺️.
Beat an egg with a fork in a seperate bowl. As the noodles are cooking Slowly pour the egg into the mix like you would if you were making regular egg drop. Easy Egg Drop Soup with Ramen Noodles And Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day.