Moody Namkeen Snack. Find Deals on Indian Namkeen Snacks in Snack Food on Amazon. Pudina Namak Pare or Mint Namak Para is a beautiful golden brown crisp Indian deep fried savoury crackers flavoured with dried mint or pudina and chili flakes. Namakpare or Salty Shakarpara or shakarpare or namkeen Shankarpali, popular tea time snack About This Product: Savour this deliciously made Blackberry Truffle and indulge in the sinful delight of having chocolates.
But with the increasing number of manufacturers coming up with good quality and variety of namkeens, people have started buying it from the market. We all grew up with some favorites and every city has its own variety of namkeen and a few which are very famous for its. About Us – We at AFP Manufactureing Company Pvt. You can cook Moody Namkeen Snack using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moody Namkeen Snack
- You need 200 grams of roasted puffed rice (murmure).
- Prepare 200 grams of roasted chiwda(poha).
- Prepare 250 grams of roasted peanuts.
- Prepare 100 grams of roasted chana.
- It’s 12-15 of curry patta.
- You need 1 of and half tsp Black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of rock salt.
- You need of As per taste chat masala.
Haldiram Snacks Private Limited (HSPL) is the flagship company of the privately held Haldiram Delhi Group. The Group was promoted by Mr. The Group has an established distribution network across North India. LTD., a pioneer that has established a tradition of delivering delectable Namkeens, Snacks & Bakery Products to the Indian market.
Moody Namkeen Snack step by step
- First, you have to roast puff rice, chiwada, peanuts, chane one by one on medium flame..
- Next mix all the roasted items well..
- Add little bit any vegetable oil and roast curry patta into it..
- Now add all ingredients into it..
- Add black pepper, rock salt and chat masala according to your taste..
- Your hot light snack is ready to serve with tea..
Served over white or moody background forming a pattern. Colorful ready to fry pipe shaped snacks on the table.. Mix of north indian snacks on the table in home. Shows papdi, gujiya, samosa, peda, namkeen and many other sweet and savory snack items. Indian traditional healthy snack food papad.