Creamy, Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole ; 2 Ways!.
You can have Creamy, Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole ; 2 Ways! using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy, Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole ; 2 Ways!
- It’s 2 can of good quality tuna, 12 oz each.
- Prepare 1 lb of elbow noodles, drained and cooked for minimum cook time.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 can of cream of chicken soup, or 1 can each cream of chicken and celery if preferred.
- It’s 1/2 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion soup mix; if you want onions. i sift out the onions from the soup and add as well.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 4 cup of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of crushed ritz crackers or italian bread crumbs; optional.
Creamy, Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole ; 2 Ways! step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F. in large bowl, mix tuna and mayonnaise, stir..
- add all wet ingredients and spices and onions from soup if desired. this makes 2 casseroles so i only add onions to one. mix well and add noodles; stir to incorporate..
- pour tuna noodle mixture into 2 lasagna tins sprayed with cooking spray. (you can also use glass casserole if you prefer.).
- top with shredded cheese and either bread crumbs or crushed ritz crackers if desired.
- cook about 25 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and golden brown. you can serve one and freeze the second for another time if you want! enjoy.