Meaty cauliflower casserole. Drain cauliflower, and return to saucepan. Slow Cooker Buffalo Cauliflower Casserole Slow-cooked cheesy Buffalo cauliflower that doesn't overpower in heat and pairs nicely with most all meat. I like to transfer the mixture to a casserole dish and crisp it up under the oven broiler for a few minutes, but it's not necessary.
To make the beef cauliflower rice casserole: In a cast-iron skillet, melt butter, add ground beef and cook over medium-high heat until cooked through, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon. Okay, that header is a trick question. If you ask me, loaded cauliflower casserole is already healthy! You can cook Meaty cauliflower casserole using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meaty cauliflower casserole
- You need of ●●●●●●●● Cauliflower ●●●●●●●●●.
- Prepare 1 medium head of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of ■■■■■■■■■■ Meat ■■■■■■■■■■.
- It’s 1 pound of bulk sausage, I used Odoms Tennessee Pride brand.
- Prepare 1-1/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1 cup of ripe black olives.
- It’s 1/4 pound of diced ham.
- It’s 1 of medium onion chopped.
- It’s 15 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- You need 29 ounces of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of basil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 16 ounces of sour cream.
- It’s 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
The cauliflower is a delicious way to make a low carb comfort food side dish that's packed with veggies. Now, don't attack me for calling this side dish healthy. Sure, cauliflower casserole does have butter, sour cream, cheese, and bacon. Mix cauliflower with sour cream, cheddar cheese, crumbs, pepper, onions, and salt.
Meaty cauliflower casserole step by step
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Het the oil in a pan. Chop the cauliflower up. Add to pan and fry stirring occasionally..
- Season with salt and cumin..
- Cook till tender. Set aside.
- Slice the olives, chop the onions.To the pan add olives and onions. Stir fry till tender. Then add sausage and ground sirloin. Brown them both add salt, garlic, paprika, and mix well..
- Mix the sauce, diced tomatoes, basil, and parsley. Simmer 3 minutes. Drain meat and add to the sauce. Add 1 cup parmesan cheese. Stir well simmer 4 minutes..
- In an oven safe pan add in layers 1/3 of the meat sauce. Add shredded cheddar cheese. Add cauliflower on top of cheese..
- Add sour cream.
- Add meat sauce, 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, and ham on top..
- Bake 30-35 minutes. Let sit 5 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!.
Combine Cheddar cheese, cream, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Arrange cauliflower in a casserole dish and cover with cheese mixture. Prepare a small casserole dish with non-stick spray. Cauliflower ground beef paleo casserole is a terrific example of that. The sweetness of the onions and the pungent flavor of garlic are enhanced by the cauliflower and helps contrast the savory ground beef.