Nutella Pavlova. Double Chocolate Pavlova with Nutella Cream is crispy on the outside & chewy in the middle. Filled with Nutella cream & chocolate sauce it's Pavlova heaven! Decorate with your favourite chocolates or leave as is for an impressive, make ahead dessert!
A simple dessert enriched with some Nutella and a few soft fruits. For the nutella whipped cream: Beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form, being careful not to overbeat or curdle the cream. Fold in the nutella until smooth. tatrapedia.com – You can cook Nutella Pavlova using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nutella Pavlova
- You need of egg whites.
- Prepare of cream of tartar, vinegar or lemon juice.
- Prepare of white sugar.
- Prepare of Nutella or other brand chocolate hazelnut spread.
- It’s of heavy/double cream.
- Prepare of creme fraiche.
- It’s of confectioner's sugar.
- You need of fresh raspberries.
Spoon on top of the cooled pavlova and spread so it covers the whole thing. Finally, about a week ago inspiration finally struck, and I whipped up a pavlova with nutella mousse. A pavlova is a meringue-based dessert that has disputed origins (both Australia and New Zealand claim it). A traditional pavlova has a pillowy meringue base that is topped with whipped cream and fresh fruit.
Nutella Pavlova step by step
- In a stand mixer with a very clean bowl and a whisk attachment, beat the egg whites at a medium high speed (7 out of 10) until they are at soft peaks..
- Add the sugar while it is beating, one spoonful at a time, allowing each spoonful to be thoroughly beaten in (30 seconds to a minute).
- Once the last spoon of sugar is added, turn the speed up to its highest setting (10), and whisk for 10 minutes, or until the meringue is stiff, fluffy, shiny and smooth.
- Put the Nutella in a mictowaveable jug and heat on full power for 20 seconds. This is to make it runny, but not warm..
- Pour the Nutella down the side of the bowl, not on top of the meringue. Use a metal spoon to gently fold it into the meringue, until it has a marbled appearance..
- Spoon a quarter of the mix onto a baking tray lined with greaseproof baking paper. Flatten it down a little, this will be the middle if the pavlova..
- Spoon the rest of the mix in big mounds around middle..
- Bake for 30 minutes at 100 C, then turn down the oven to its lowest temperature and cook for 30 minutes more (My oven has to have the door left ajar for the last 30 minutes, as I can't get the temperature low enough.).
- Turn the oven off, and leave the meringue inside the oven, with the doir ajar for at least an hour, or until it has cooled completely..
- Remove the meringue to a serving dish..
- In a large bowl, whisk the cream with the confectioner's sugar until whipped, then fold in the creme fraiche until well blended and there are no lumps..
- Spoon cream mixture into the middle of the pavlova..
- Pile the raspberries on top of the cream..
Remove and add heavy whipping cream, sugar and vanilla. Whip on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form. Here we have the first layer of the chocolate pavlova, covered in a generous layer of whipped cream, Nutella and chopped strawberries. Then gently sandwich the second layer of pavlova on top, spread the whipped cream across using a spatula and then Jackson Pollock away with your Nutella! Chocolate Nutella Strawberry Pavlova: In case you've never heard of a pavlova, it's simply a meringue cake.