Southwest Avocado and Pineapple Grain Salad. Prepare box of Suddenly Grain Salad according to instructions. I used a Betty Crocker brand but there are other similar ones available. Once cool, add the diced avocado, pineapple and halved grape tomatoes.
Pour desired amount of dressing over salad mixture, and toss well. Place all of the ingredients in a large bowl and gently stir to combine. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste. You can have Southwest Avocado and Pineapple Grain Salad using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Southwest Avocado and Pineapple Grain Salad
- Prepare 1 box of Suddenly Grain Salad.
- Prepare 1 of avocado, diced.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh pineapple, diced.
- You need 1 cup of grape tomatoes, halved.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of finely chopped cilantro.
- It’s to taste of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Serve immediately with whole grain crackers, chips, or scoop-able veggies like thick cucumber and bell pepper slices. Add all dressing ingredients to a blender, blend until smooth. In a large bowl add lettuce, peppers, cilantro, beans, onion, corn, green onion, and tomatoes. Top with prepared dressing; toss to coat.
Southwest Avocado and Pineapple Grain Salad step by step
- Prepare box of Suddenly Grain Salad according to instructions. I used a Betty Crocker brand but there are other similar ones available..
- Once cool, add the diced avocado, pineapple and halved grape tomatoes. Stir to combine..
- Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve on a bed of lettuce and sprinkle with the finely chopped cilantro. I used butter lettuce but any type of salad greens will work..
Southwest Avocado Salad is a colorful, filling, and nutritious entrée or side salad. Avocados and beans are tossed with our favorite veggies like, corn, peppers, and onions and drizzled with a delicious and easy cilantro vinaigrette. Calling all the avocado lovers. *whole world raises hand* Today's southwestern salad is so super simple and classic – just spicy golden roasted sweet potatoes tossed with sweet corn, black beans, chopped romaine lettuce, and a cool n' creamy avocado dressing that is packed with cilantro, lime, and other good things. This is one great tasting salad that even I like and trust me, I'm not a big salad eater! It's really light and fresh and not too filling before an entree'.