Continental Dinner. Search Store Inventories for Continental Dinner and Compare Prices. Know the easy cooking method of continental recipes step by step. Some basic rules to remember for Continental Style Dining: The fork (tines down) is held in the left hand (for eating) and the knife in the right (for cutting).
Continental is a good basic diner in the heart of Philly surrounded by numerous great specialty restaurants. Made of durable bone china, this pattern can also be elevated for more formal occasions. "Continental" is a pretty useless category when it comes to food. It might make sense in the "continental breakfast" — a bread or pastry with coffee or tea which is indeed common on the European continent — but is otherwise meaningless. You can cook Continental Dinner using 30 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Continental Dinner
- Prepare of Boneless chicken.
- It’s of Boiled rice.
- Prepare of Potatoes for French fries.
- It’s of Cabbage.
- It’s of Capsicums.
- It’s of Carrot.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of For chicken Manchurian.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 of carrot in square shape.
- You need 2 of capsicum square shape.
- You need 1 of onion square shape.
- Prepare 2 tbs of soya sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbs of chilli sauce.
- It’s of For rice.
- Prepare 4,5 cup of boiled rice.
- You need 1 of carrot in sliced.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum sliced.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3 tbs of oil.
- Prepare of For cabbage salad.
- It’s 2 cup of finely sliced cabbage.
- You need 1 cup of powder sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of For French fries.
- Prepare of Oil for Frying.
- You need 5,6 of potatoes.
The presumption is that Europe is the continent involved. Use utensils on the outside first and work your way inward with each new course that is served. American Style (for right-handed dinners) Continental Style. Hold your fork in your left hand, tines downward.
Continental Dinner instructions
- Chicken Manchurian. Take a sauce pan add oil and ginger garlic paste in it.
- Add chicken and let it cook. For about 4mints then add all the spices in it and mix it well.
- Now add all the veggies and 1/2cup of tomato ketchup. Now mix it well and let it cook for about 10mints.
- EGG FRIED RICE. Take a pot add oil in it and all the veggies then add 1tsp salt and black pepper.
- Give it a good mix. Now add 1egg and keep mixing it the slowly add rice in it and mix it well. Now keep it in a low flame and let it cook.
- French fries. Take a pot add oil in it let he heat fully then add potatoes in it and let it cook perfectly..
- CABBAGE SALAD. Take a bowl add mayonnaise in it and sugar give it a good mix after for 3,4 mints add cabbage in it and put it in a fridge for perfect taste.
- Now Served it in a beautiful plate and enjoy with your loved ones ❤️.
The Continental style is thought to be a more graceful way of eating, but it does take practice. The fork stays in the left hand, with the tines pointed down, and the knife is held by the right hand. The food is then speared by the fork and conveyed to the mouth. Enjoy creative cocktails and mouth-watering global cuisine in this dramatic space which features a two-story atrium, whimsical lounge and outdoor patio. Continental sweets are famous all over the world but if you don't know how to make them at home, this guide will help you doing the same.