Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast. Lightly rub each slice with the cut side of the garlic clove and then brush each slice with some oil. Divide and spread the mashed avocado evenly among the toasts. Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast Individual baguette slices, toasted and topped with mashed avocado, scrambled eggs, dill, smoked salmon and nuggets of warm cream cheese.
Sprinkle green onions and capers on top and serve immediately. Add one ripe avocado pitted and peeled to a mixing bowl. Squeeze half of a lemon into the bowl. You can have Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast
- Prepare 2 slices of whole wheat bread.
- It’s 4 slices of smoked salmon.
- You need 2 of ripe avocados.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of milk.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese (I used cheddar and mozzarella).
- You need 20 pieces of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare of lime juice or lemon juice.
Add salt, pepper, lemon juice and red pepper flakes. Wrap flatbreads in foil packet and place in oven to warm. In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, lemon juice and lemon zest, until smooth. Put avocado into a bowl, mash with a fork, and season with lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast step by step
- Heat the olive oil. Sauté the tomatoes with garlic powder, salt and black pepper. Set aside..
- Beat eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a bowl until blended..
- Heat butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Pour in egg mixture. Add the shredded cheese. Stir gently until the eggs are thickened. Remove from the heat. Set aside. Put some chopped parsley on top..
- Mash the avocado with fork in a small bowl until chunky. Season with salt, black pepper, and some lime or lemon juice..
- Toast the bread until browned and crispy. Divide the mashed avocado evenly among the toast and top with smoked salmon slices. Enjoy! ?.
Spread mashed avocado over each slice of toast. While the eggs are cooking, begin assembling your avocado toast. Start with a layer of avocado, then a layer of arugula, followed by the smoked salmon. Carefully remove the eggs from the fry pan without breaking the yolks, and drain any excess water. Slide the eggs on top of the salmon.