Easy and Flavorful Squid with Daikon Radish.
You can have Easy and Flavorful Squid with Daikon Radish using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy and Flavorful Squid with Daikon Radish
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- Prepare of Squid.
- You need of Daikon radish.
- It’s of Water.
- It’s of Seasonings:.
- It’s of ☆Sugar.
- It’s of ☆Salt.
- You need of ☆Soy sauce.
- It’s of ☆Mirin.
Easy and Flavorful Squid with Daikon Radish instructions
- Cut the squid and radish into round slices..
- Put some cuts into the radish. Cut around all the edges. If it's not too troublesome, bevel the edges as well (In order to let the flavor soak inside)..
- Helpful tip: It's easy to bevel the radish if you use a peeler..
- Combine water, squid and radish into a pot and simmer..
- Once the radish is transparent, combine the ☆ ingredients and place an aluminum otoshibuta drop lid on top of it. Cook for about 15 minutes. (Wrinkle the aluminum foil.).
- Turn off the heat and let it sit for at least 30 minutes. (This time allows the flavor to soak into the radish.).
- Heat it up again before serving, arrange it onto a plate and it's ready..