Mock Shepherd Pie. Boil the potatoes until they can be easily pierced with a fork. Drain thoroughly and return to the pot. Mock Shepherd Pie For some people, food preparation is an extremely fun point.
Yet you do not need to worry, this site talks a great deal concerning recipes that can assist you in food preparation. Brown ground beef with onion and seasoning; drain. Over this place green beans, then add corn, then put mashed potatoes over corn and dot with butter. You can have Mock Shepherd Pie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mock Shepherd Pie
- It’s of ground beef browned and drained of excess fat.
- It’s of hot mashed potatoes. (I used package of instant roasted garlic).
- Prepare of Philly cream cheese (cubed).
- Prepare of cheddar cheese.
- It’s of minced garlic.
- You need of frozen mixed vegetables.
- It’s of beef gravy (I used the Heinz beef in a jar).
Mock Shepherd's Pie with Rice Mock Shepherd's Pie with Rice. Begin by making the mock potato topping. Heat the olive oil in a small frying pan over medium heat. Add the sliced garlic, and cook until it's slightly browned.
Mock Shepherd Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Brown meat in large skillet and drain off fat..
- Prepare instant potatoes.
- To potato mixture add, cubed cream cheese, 2cloves minced garlic and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Stir thoroughly..
- Stir vegetables and gravy into meat. Spoon into 9" baking dish. Cover with potato mixture. Spread with remaining cheese..
- Bake until heated thru, about 20 minutes..
Remove the pan from the heat and set it. Our most trusted Mock Shepherds Pie recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the gravy, vegetables and onion.