Simple! No-Bake Cheesecake With A Strawberry Spring Scenery.
You can cook Simple! No-Bake Cheesecake With A Strawberry Spring Scenery using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple! No-Bake Cheesecake With A Strawberry Spring Scenery
- You need of Strawberries.
- It’s of ○Sugar.
- You need of ○Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Powdered gelatin.
- You need of Water.
- You need of Cream cheese.
- You need of Yogurt.
- You need of Heavy cream.
- You need of Use your favorite base (sponge or cookie dough etc..
Simple! No-Bake Cheesecake With A Strawberry Spring Scenery step by step
- Soak the gelatin in water. Have the cream cheese at room temperature or microwave it until soft. If spreading out on a base, spread it out into the cake dish..
- Add the ○ ingredients to the strawberries into the food processor and beat..
- Add the soft cream cheese and the yogurt from Step 1 to the food processor in Step 2 and beat together..
- When the raw cream forms stiff peaks, add to the food processor in Step 3 and beat..
- Microwave the soaked gelatin in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds, until bubbling and melted. Add to the mixture from Step 4, and mix..
- When it becomes a smooth, pink, dough, lay out some baking paper and pour into the baking tray. Let chill in the microwave until it hardens, and then it's finished..
- Add any toppings and decorations you would like, and enjoy!.
- This is an up-close cross-section view..
- This blueberry no-bake cheesecake uses blueberries instead of strawberries!.