Chocolate dessert. Try Breyers® CarbSmart™ Flavors Including Vanilla, Chocolate, Caramel & More! Klondike® Triple Chocolate Donut Has Chocolate Cakey Flavor & a Milk Chocolatey Drizzle. Your Chocolate Donut Dreams Will Come True with One Bite of This Triple Chocolate Treat!
Chocolate in any form tastes amazing, but there's something about a homemade dessert that just tastes better. These creative and simple-to-make chocolate recipes turn old classics into the sweetest. There's no such thing as too much chocolate. You can cook Chocolate dessert using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate dessert
- Prepare 100 gms of Dark compound chocolate.
- You need 100 ml of cream.
- It’s 100 gms of White chocolate.
- You need 9-10 of Cherries/Strawberries.
- It’s 2 of Oreo biscuit crushed.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 tsp of Butterscotch essence and yellow food colour.
Just ask your friends after making brownie lasagna, or Oreogasm poke cake, or the amazingly delicious salted caramel brownies. Next time your social calendar requires that you to whip out a to-die-for chocolate dessert recipe, remember that we've got the formula to every rich chocolatey concoction you need right here. From Chocolate Buttermilk Pound Cake to Chocolate Silk Pie, these desserts are creamy, rich, decadent, and can be enjoyed year-round. Decadent Chocolate Crepe Cake No other dessert has wowed family and friends the way this stunning crepe cake did the first time I made it.
Chocolate dessert step by step
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave or in a double boiler and stir until completely melted. Place some in a line on to a non-stick parchment/baking paper. Put a fork into the center of the line of chocolate, flatten and pull across the paper to one side. Repeat on another side the same way so that you end up with spikes coming out each side of the chocolate..
- Lift up the baking paper and place it lengthwise on a cylinder balanced between two cups, so that the spikes hang down each side. Place it in the fridge for 10 mins..
- Melt the white chocolate and mix it with cream. Divide into halves. Add vanilla essence to one portion and butterscotch to another and freeze for 10 mins. Whip the chilled white chocolate cream mixture until soft peaks..
- Place the spiked chocolate piece on a plate, line the center with the cherries. Pipe the butterscotch cream on the top followed by white chocolate cream. Place a few chocolate chips on the top. On a side place the crushed cookie and top with white chocolate cream and cherry..
A showstopper in every sense of the word, it features layers of tender chocolate crepes and rich white chocolate buttercream frosting draped in a semisweet chocolate ganache. —Tina Sawchuk, Ardmore, Alberta Whip up quick chocolate desserts from Martha Stewart. Our collection of speedy recipes includes chocolate cookies, chocolate cake, brownies, and more. These frozen chocolate treats are a perfect dessert for children. These are a snap to make, and would be a great activity for your children to help with. Yogurt, chocolate, and heavy cream make the base, and marshmallows and graham cracker are added for texture and flavor.